Rejuvenate Yourself With a Day of Beauty
From the moment you walk through our doors your daily stress begins to melt away. We focus on 110% client satisfaction. Because we are a full-service salon and day spa, we are able to offer a number of services performed only by skilled and highly trained professionals.
Each experience begins with a thorough consultation followed by a stress relieving shampoo and perfect cut and style.
- Customized Designer Cuts
- Shampoo including a relaxing head massage, blow out, and finishing style included.
Whether you need a casual style for a luncheon, or a glamorous updo for a special event, we do it all.
- Wash and Style
- Shampoo Sets
- Updo’s for all Occasions
- Weddings, Dances, Special Events and Parties
Hair Color Services
Experience a subtle change or a complete transformation. Whether you want a whole new look, or you’ve found the perfect look and want to maintain it, we’re here for you. We use the following full-color lines~ Redken, Wella, and Pravana; permanent, demi-permanent, and semi-permanent. We also carry a full selection of fashion colors.
- Retouch – Single-process color application applied to the new growth base/at the scalp area.
- Full Color – Color is applied to the hair from the outgrowth/base to the ends for color richness, continuity, and blending.
- Partial Highlighting – Highlights, Lowlights or a combination of the two are applied from the top half of the head adding beautiful, dimensional color.
- Full Highlighting – Highlights, Lowlights or a combination of the two are applied from the entire head of hair. This service offers uniform dimension to the whole head.
- Corrections – Varies based on individual needs and severity of damage.
- Ombre & Balayage – Hand painting of the hair offering soft, subtle blends with a seamless growout phase.
- Toning – To equalize unwanted undertones or refresh color due to fading, and the elements.
- Fashion colors – These are the fun, vivid colors you are seeing everywhere! Any combination is possible. This is a double process to pre-lighten the hair and apply the fashion tones. These vivids are a demi-permanent color and can last between a few weeks to a couple months. Talk to your stylist to determine what is best for you and your desire to change the color!
Texturizing services include permanent waves, body waves, curl reduction, frizz elimination, and straightening. All perming and straightening must have a complimentary consultation prior to appointment. (Call guest services for your free consultation)
- Our permanent waves include an Olaplex treatment to keep the hair in excellent condition. We use Ondasoft by Italy.
- GKHair is the worlds top rated smoothing product. Our stylists are certified with GKHair and can help you determine the needs of your hair. GK uses Juvexin, which is a keratin anti-aging protein blend. Derived from pristine sheep wool, through an environmentally friendly process. This treatment can last 3-5 months depending on your continued hair regimen at home. We carry the GK Products to keep your smoothing treatment fresh.
Treatments do not include haircut.
- Protein Treatment – Protein treatments repair broken bonds adding protein and moisture to the hair. We use Redken Chemistry, creating a customized treatment specifically for your individual needs.
Olaplex Treatment – Olaplex is a revolutionary service which can be performed as a stand alone treatment or added in to haircolor or texture services. Olaplex cross-links and rebuilds disulfide bonds in the hair. Making hair stronger, more healthy, and adding manageability.
Clarifying Treatment – This service is designed to remove all impurities and buildup in the hair and on the scalp collected from the elements, hard water, chlorine, and other contaminates we can’t avoid on a daily basis. Once the hair and scalp are clarified, a moisture treatment is applied leaving the hair and scalp refreshed and replenished.
- Integrative – Deep tissue/Swedish. Massage tailored to you and your needs . Full body relaxation or focus on the areas you have pain or tension.
- Pre-natal – This massage focuses on your needs during the changes of pregnancy. It helps to relieve pain and muscle aches of a growing belly. Great for relaxation and calming the mind.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – Used to encourage the flow of lymph. This treatment is mostly used for lymphedema but also has so many more benefits. It helps heal any injury (surgery, bumps, bruises, and swelling). Helps boost your immune system. MLD helps calm the nervous system. **Please book a 90-minute massage and type MLD in the notes**
- Micro Point Stimulation ~ Micro Point Stimulation Therapy applies light concentrated DC microcurrent (electrical signals) through the acupuncture meridians to stimulate the flow of energy. Frequency and polarity can be adjusted for specific conditions such as inflammation, tissue repair, resolution of scars and adhesions. Micro Point Stimulation produces an “acupuncture” response that releases muscle tissue that impinges nerves and causes joint articulations. It can decrease pain levels and calm the nervous system and release endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers and to help fight chronic pain. As a result, the benefits of acupuncture can be received without the use of needles. Micro Point Stimulation can be used to restore energetic balance in the meridians, relieve acute and chronic pain and alleviate muscular tension. Micro Point Stimulation can also be used to address specific pathologies, reduce stress and release adhesions caused from traumatic or surgical scars, improving their appearance at the same time.
Manicures & Pedicures
Designed for regular maintenance to keep your hands and feet healthy.
- Maintenance Manicure/Pedicure – This nail service softens and pushes cuticles back, trim and shape the nails, and discuss individual nail health and needs. This is concluded with a nice massage to keep joints limber and skin supple.
- Spa Manicure/Pedicure – This is the creme de le creme of nail treatments. A spa upgrade includes a scrub to exfoliate dry skin, a mask to re-hydrate new, healthy skin, and a deep massage for an ultimate, pampering relaxation.
- Facials – customized and designed for your individual skin care needs. Take home products available for routine maintenance.
- Sugar Cane Peels -The best in exfoliation. This lunch time peel takes approximately 15 min. This treatment helps to fade sun spots, freckles, melasma, and age spots. Sugar cane peels even skin tone, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and softens deeper wrinkles. A series of 6 peels are necessary to begin, followed by once monthly for maintenance. A consultation is necessary prior to beginning a series of peels.per the aesthetician.